Icebreaker is a system of pure merino layers where each layer can be worn solo, or with insulation layers to combat the extremes. The layers work with each other to provide warmth when you need it. By layering your Icebreaker you dramatically increase the thermal potential of the system (more fibre = more insulation) but because the system breathes so well, you don't overheat. So, they can look cool, and you know they are warm. With features such as flatlock stitching for the ultimate in comfort, these tops and leggings will become their absolute favorites. Bodyfit200 Perfect activewear for mountain biking, hiking, snowsports, and everyday use. Bodyfit200 has 25% more merino than Bodyfit150, so it's warmer and resists odour for longer.
View more products from Icebreaker
- Soft 2cm elastic waistband, dyed to match main fabric colour
- Flatlock seams
- Icebreaker pip label
- Soft, gentle and non-itch against the skin
We hope you will love your Icebreaker as much as we do. Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odor. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle
- Wash separately first (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
- Wash with like colours
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
Icebreaker Sizing Guide:
- Size 3 fits approximately 3-4
- Size 4 fits approximately 4-5
- Size 5 fits approximately 5-6
- Size 6 fits approximately 6-7
- Size 8 fits approximately 7-8
- Size 10 fits approximately 9-10
- Size 12 fits approximately 11-12
Review This Product
No reviews for this item exist at this time.