Mom's Thoughts: We brought in the Tagori because our kids are starting to participate in dry land training for the ski racing season and we were trying to find a shoe that would be appropriate. We needed something that was easier to move in than boots, had a nice tread so they wouldn't slip too much in snow and mud, and wasn't white. We think we found all those shoes in the Tagori from Columbia. A fantastic year around shoe.
View more products from Columbia Sportswear
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper.
- Omni-Tech™ membrane is waterproof and breathable.
- Mesh lining with extra padding at the tongue and collar.
- Cushioned EVA footbed ensures all-day comfort.
- Internal EVA midsole.
- Nylon shank provides support and torsional rigidity even if you venture off the trail.
- Lace-up closure ensures a secure fit.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole has a rugged trail design.
Review This Product
No reviews for this item exist at this time.